Parents and other authorized guests are always welcome in our school. However, to help insure the safety of the children and to provide for an uninterrupted learning environment, the following procedures are required:
- Whenever you enter the school please use the main entrance.
- Check in at office where you will sign in and be given a visitor’s badge.
- If you are bringing something to your child you may leave it at the office and we will be certain it is delivered to the classroom.
- If you are removing a child from school before dismissal you will need to sign the child out at the school office.
- No teacher shall allow any person to enter the classroom, or leave the school grounds with a child without a duly authorized dismissal slip.
- If you wish to observe your child’s classroom, or a particular part of his/her program we will be pleased to make arrangements. Communicate your interest to the principal or classroom teacher so a date and time can be set.
- Teachers are available to speak with you (on some mornings) before school, during specials, and after school. The remaining times they are involved in direct instruction and should not be interrupted. Please consider this if you need to speak directly to a teacher.